Friday 16 March 2012

Chapter 2- Introductions



It took several days before Pain finally introduced me to the rest of the Akatsuki.
"This is Shizuka Aijin" Pain took a step to the side and allowed me to step forward and bow.
"quite the looker ain't she?" someones voice shouted.
I felt Pain tense up, "Introduce yourselves" Pain pushed on.
All of the Akatsuki told me their names. Except one.
this persons presents felt extremely familiar... 
"Itachi?" I was puzzled.
Surely this is impossible.
Itachi Uchiha, here, infront of me. I heard his steps get closer.
"If it isn't Shizuka Aijin, If i knew it was you i would have kidnapped you myself" Itachi chuckled.
"I wish it was you that kidnapped me..." I could feel Pains glares on my back. Itachi Gave me a hug.
"Introductions are over, wait for me to give orders" Pain said turning around and to leave.
We all stood in a awkward silence.
"Can you even see?" Deidara burst out.
Everyone let out a sarcastic grunt.
"um.... not like you can..." I actually can't believe i answered him.
"Tell me how you see?..." Deidara asked.
"You really should read the stuff Pain gives you, seriously... She makes sounds which give off vibrations, it's called seismic sense.." Konan explained in a sarcastic tone.
"so what's this amazing power your mean to have?" Deidara broke the silence.
"Without sounding all technical... i can create vortexes..." i answered him.
"Use it on me" Hidan stood up form leaning against a counter.
"Impossible" I said with a chuckle.
"She's right you know" Konan defended me, "You really need to read the stuff Pain gives to you on new members".
"Alright, Alright... atleast give me a demonstration..." Hidan sighed In disappointment.
I made tiny sounds so i could see what was in the room, "Give me something" I asked them both.
Deidara and Hidan both looked around the room.
"here" Deidara stuffed his hand in his pocket and took out what seemed to be a bird.
"What is it?" i felt the mold in my hand.
"My work of art, amazing huh?" Deidara said with pride.
"This is art?" i questioned him.
Kisame and Hidan held Deidara back. so he sees his ability as art? Okay. I put the bird on the counter and stepped back. I made my hand Seal, a vortex appeared and sucked in his 'work of art'. Diedara stopped.
Konan and Itachi applauded me, it made be blush.
"Let me show you around" Itachi insisted.
I followed him. We walked around for a while. It was really bugging me.
"Why was it Pain that Kidnapped me?" asked in fear.
"I'm not sure... He never goes on missions himself" Itachi wondered.
Not long after my Tour came to and end, Tobi came running in our direction.
"Shizukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-san! Pain-samaa needs you!" Tobi's presents came and left like a whirlwind.
My heart sank.
"well... aren't you gonna go?" Itachi said staring off.
I turned to face him then turned around, "o-of course..." I started to walk towards Pains office.
When I got there my hand started to tremble as I reached for the door knob. The door swung open, Pain grabbed my wrist and dragged me in locking the door behind me.
"Let go of me" I begged and squirmed in his grasp. Tears were spilling down my face. 
He traced my tears down my face and licked my neck “I see you’ve already spotted what I want from you” he said caressing my neck and squeezed my throat a little.
"I-I haven't done anything wrong" I coughed my words passed his cold hands. 
My excuses didn't stop him. He threw me over his desk and carried without a care in the world. My Screams turned in to silent cries with each violent thrust he made into me. I was in pain than usual.He was huge, which made every motion painful for my tiny frame; tiny compared to him at least.
I looked around the room squirming around a little.
"Don't even think about running away" Pain's threatening words shot out between pants for air.
Anything to stop the pain… both physical and emotional. I couldn't do anything but hope that someone would interrupt. It Literally felt like a century before his final thrust into me, grunting with the effort. I screamed in both pleasure and pain as we both came for the last time.
He pulled out slowly and got up, leaving me half dressed over his desk. The shuffling made me see the satisfied smile on his face and I wanted to cry.“You can leave now if you wish, but If anyone finds out I'll kill you” Pain sat down.
My tears covered his desk, I rose up and wiped my face.
"If i see you talking to Itachi again... you know what to expect" Pain chuckled in victory as he watched me sort myself out.
I've never been so scared of anyone in my life. I ran out of his office and ran into Deidara. I buckled infront of him.
Deidara looked at me suspicion "a-are you alright?" he bent down to help me. 
He was one of the few people who knew how much I hated being part of the Akatsuki, he was like a brother to me. He carried me on his back for a while. I giggled and joke teasing him while he was carrying me.
"Well isn't that nice" a male voice shouted from behind us. 
I jumped down off Deidara's back.
“Wow… you are stupid” sneered Hidan, “Do you know what she does for Pain? He always brags to be about it”
Deidara raised an eyebrow. sometimes I'm glad he can't put stuff like this together. He seemed to be out of it but I knew.
"D-Don't be stupid" I chuckled nervously.
Hidan approached and grabbed my wrist.“Come on! I’ll show you what it’s like to feel a real man!” he said as he began to drag me to his room. 
“No!” I yelled as I struggled against him.
Deidara ran up and pushed him to the ground.
Ever since that incident happened I spent most of my time isolated from the group, especially Itachi, but Pain still continued to use me. And as usual no one would put the pieces together.

Pageviews