Saturday 17 March 2012

Chapter 3- ON A Mission

Months passed by in my time being with the Akatsuki , Deidara would sneak into my room. Who would think that me and him would become good friends... But It was about time i told him everything that has been happening.
"What's so urgent that you called for me at this hour?" Deidara walked in and closed the door without a sound.
"I think you should sit down..." I said in a serious tone.
Deidara walked quickly to my bed and sat down. "What is it?" his voice lowered.
"..." I didn't know what to say, I couldn't bring myself to tell him.
"Tell me" Deidara commanded.
I could hear the worry in his voice, "It's Pain... He" tears started to weld up in my eyes.
Deidara took me in his arms...
"Tell me..." He whispered.
"He's... been raping me..." I blubbered a silent cry.
"How long has this been going on?" Deidara's tone started ti anger.
"Since... The day i was captured.." I found myself in the corner of my bed.
Deidara had pushed me away to leave.
"No don't! He'll kill you!" I grabbed hold of him from behind.
"How dare he! How fucking dare he!" Deidara lost it and punched the wall.
"You can't let him know you know" I cried.
"Was you... When he first..." Deidara rested his head against the wall.
I stood in silence. I bet that said it all.
"How can you stand around and let it happen!?" Deidara turned to face me.
"What can I do I've tried to fight him off, all i do is end up with scars" I turned around and took my top off to show him the first scar Pain gave me. He gased and covered me back up.
"I can't believe I never noticed... All those times when he'd send everyone on a mission but you" Deidara's tone lowered to sadness.
"You needed to know... Just don't tell Itachi okay?" I asked him.
"I'm not promising anything" Deidara squeezed our hug tighter.


The next day pain didn't set any missions.
Deidara huffed, "I wonder what that fucker has instore for us" His tone filled with hatred,
I turned my head in his direction.
"oooh, that sour tone aye" Kisame chuckled.
"Who pissed in your cornflakes?" Hidan asked puzzled.
I threw something at Deidara, thankfully he got the message.
"nothing... just a bad mood that's all" Deidara's tone calmed.
Itachi walked in, and i felt my cheeks turn red, then my thoughts were over run with ones of Itachi.
Everyone greeted him coming back from a mission.
Ifelt Itachi's stare on me, just as I was about to say hello, 
Sasori walked in, "Shizuka... Pain wants a word" He said in his emotionless tone.
"...okay—" I was cut off by Deidara rising up.
I turned and walked out the room, Leaving everyone puzzled. I could hear Deidara losing it as I hurried to Pain's office. I walked in and shut the door quickly.
Pain's glare latched onto me, "I'm sending you on a mission..." Pain's tone rose a little.
What!? I thought to myself. I'm actually getting sent on a mission.
"Seen as you're our best retriever, I need you're skills to gather information on Kyuubi where abouts" he handed me a scroll.
"So you're sending me on a mission?" I couldn't help but be happy inside.
But all went dark.
"You'll be gone a couple of days..." Pain rose up out his seat and held my face in his hand. I knew I wouldn't get off that easily.
He kissed my neck, "Atleast pretend to enjoy it" He deepened.
This was the first time he was this gentle with me... This gave me a weird feeling.. I held his head and applied pressure.


The door knocked and Pain quickly returned to his seat.
"Come in" Pain adjusted his voice.
It was Itachi...
I lowered my head, "when shall I start the mission?" I coughed.
"You can head out right away" Pain replied.
I nodded and turned to leave the room, Itachi walked in and shut the door behind me.
My legs wobbled and I buckled. I can't get over the way pain made me feel. It Disgusted me.
Deidara stormed over to me, "Did he do anything to you!?" his concern rose.
"No he didn't do anything this time" I rose my head.
"Really?" Deidara asked surprise.
"I know, he's letting me go on a mission to, he thinks I'm best for the job" My somewhat happy tone returned.
"Who's going with you?" Deidara asked.
"I'm not sure..." I opened the scroll, "What does it say?"
"It's Itachi..."  Deidara's voice lowered.
"Don't make me laugh, you're a liar" I rolled the scroll back up.
"No really!" he took the scroll from me and made me feel over the kanji.
"No way! Really" I was shocked. Me and Itachi alone on a mission. But what was Pain's intentions? Either way I didn't care, I was with him.
Deidara walked me to my room, "Don't do anything that will make Pain hurt you okay?" Deidara warned me.
"I won't don't worry" I said quite happily.
That night we got ready to head out, re-stocked my kunai and shurikens. I met Itachi at the gate and I ended in a hot flush.
"Are you okay?" Itachi asked me putting his hat on.
"Y-yeah I'm okay..." I shuffled my feet.
It took the whole night to get the forest. I scanned the are while he used his sharingan.
"I counted 3 at 12 o'clock" Itachi's voice lowered.
"There's one sitting behind their formation" I said calmly, but my heart raced.
"...Okay we'll take them out" Itachi took out shuriken.
"Wait... I know who that is" I got up and ran out.
They charged at me but stopped when they realized who I was.
"Shizuka Aijin?" they all spoke.
"Sakura. Naruto. Sai" I nodded to each of them.
They took a step out their stance.
"Red clouds... A-are you part of the Akatsuki now?" Naruto spoke.
"I'm sorry that it came to this" I lowered my head.
"What are you doing here?" sakura's tone angered.
"..." I ignored her.
A ninja walked from the back, "they told us you were MIA" Kakashi's tone tensed up.
"I was kidnapped and forced to join the Akatsuki..." I turned my head slightly behind me.
"Who's with you?" Naruto shouted.
"n-no one" I stuttered.
"Get down!" Kakashi pulled his team down to the ground as 4 shuriken shot past.
I spun round to Itachi, "What are you doing!" I stood over them.
"They're Jeopardizing the mission" Itachi's tone angered.
"Just leave them alone okay!?" I therw my arms out to the side.
Naruto shot up and charged towards Itachi.
"Naruto stop!" I managed to grabbed his collar just in time, "Don't do anything stupid" I pulled him back.
"Shizuka... Come back with us..." Kakashi held out his hand.
Itachi pulled me back,"She;s staying with me" Itachi held me tight.
A deep blush fell over my face...
"I'm not going to hurt anyone in the village.. And neither will he" I reassured the team.
Itachi dragged me up to the trees and jumped with me across the trees while tears fell form my eyes...

Pageviews