Wednesday 21 March 2012

Chapter 4- Notice my feelings

He started to get tired carrying me so we stopped and camped behind a waterfall. I sat down and huddled my knees to my chest and i started over thinking about how pain made me feel, how can someone I hate make me feel like this?It disgusted me. 
Itachi touched my shoulder which made me flinch. 
"s-sorry" I held his hand and he sat next to me. 
He allowed me to rest my head on his shoulder “I’m so, so sorry Itachi. I didn’t mean to make you angry” Tears were coming to my eyes.
"I’m the one who should be sorry, Shizuka. I didn’t mean to make you cry" Itachi said in a compassionate tone.

We sat in silence for a while.
"Did you really mean what you said to Kakashi?" I blushed.
"Every word" Itachi didn't waste anytime answering me.
From that point my head started to be filled with Itachi, I chuckled to myself.
"What's so funny?" Itachi asked me.
"n-nothing" I giggled.
He took my head protector off as if he was looking into my eyes, "Tell me" He said as he tilted my chin up.
i started to giggle in embarrassment. "I... I cant do this" I try to pull away, he won’t let me. He leaned down and gave me a mind blowing kiss. He hadn’t kissed me like that ever.  His hands explored the rest of my body. We both took our cloaks off and undressed eachother, breaking our kiss for a millisecond For the first time I felt like I was FINALLY where I was supposed to be. we explored eachothers body until i felt i was ready. There was no stopping either of us.
"Can I?" Itachi panted between our kiss.
I nodded my head as he adjusted himself before he entered me.
When he did the pain that it gave me brought teears to my eyes.
"a-are you okay?" Itachi stopped.
"y-yeah...." I held my tears back.
He didn't move for a while so i could adjust to his length. Itachi plastered my neck in kisses. Everywhere He touched felt like a stream of fire was left behind. I didn't waste anytime and felt every fiber of him. From his cold chiseled shoulders to his long silky hair. I pulled his hair out his ponytail , breaking our kiss for a moment but he didn't want to let go and latched straight back on. 
I told Itachi that i was ready, I gasped. He started to move a little faster. My hands reached to his shoulders and squeezed a little. He was so gentle with me, Like his unpredictable personality, It surprised me. Unlike Pain, who didn't even care how I felt. Not once did Pain kiss me with passion.
"I-Itachi" his name rose from deep inside me.
Itachi spotted my lack of concentration and his tongue explored my mouth. I fought back but obviously he won. Our moans battled against eachother. He continued with his rapid movements driving me over the edge until I felt my walls close around. Itachi's final thrust came. I never knew this is what its meant to feel like, My body ached for more but we were both completely spent. He slowly pulled out of me and rolled onto his back and we coiled up together.
I played with his chest, tracing his abs.
"Shizuka..." Itachi called to me
I let him know that I was listening to him.
"Do you remember what I look like?" I heard Itachi's heart skip a beat.
I sat on top of him with my legs straddled on his stomach. "Of course i do, I was 8 when my powers activated" My hands started to explore his features. starting at his head exploring his features.
"Your black silky hair" I twirled my fingers in his hair, "Your Dark eyes" I traced my fingers under his eyes, "Your pale lips..." I smoothed my fingers over his lips.
"I remember everything..." I gave him a soft kiss, my hair dangling over him like a hallway with just the two of us.
Itachi pulled me closer and gave me his most passionate kiss yet. 
He pulled away from me, "I love you" he whispered in a pant from the kiss.
"I've always loved you" i whispered back.
He swung his arms around me and cuddled till the next day

Pageviews