Wednesday 28 March 2012

Chapter 5- Back Where I Started

Me and Itachi were now a couple.
We finished the mission pain had given us. Then it hit me. This was a test from pain... I failed it, I just oray that he doesn't realize what we did. 
We could see the Akatsuki up ahead.
"Itachi..." I stopped walking.
"Umm?" He stopped a little infront of me,
"Itachi... If anything happens you know I love you right?" Thinking about what Pain was going to do, tears came to my eyes.
"Yeah... What's wrong?" Itachi took my hand.
"Something terrible could happen.." I squeezed his hand tighter, "You can't say anything in there okay?" he nodded and he carried on towards the hideout.
We arrived at Pain's office.
"Here's the report" Itachi handed Pain a scroll
"That's good, I'll call for you both later" He took out another scroll and began  to write down something, "You can go..." Pain commanded not lifting his head from his work.
We were about to leave.
"You... Stay here..." Pain called out .
I froze on the spot. Itachi looked back.
"It's alright" I gave him a fake smile. i really hope he didn't notice.
He closed the door behind himself and left me and Pain alone

Itachi looked off, "What could cause her to make that kind of expression?" He ended up looking around for Deidara, He spotted Kisame, "Wheres Diedara?" He asked calmly.
"Deidara> He's probably in his room" He answered him in a confused tone.
Itachi walked away, straight to Deidara's room, he wasn't even there
Itachi searched for about half an hour until he finally found him He was walking with Konan and Hidan.
"Deidara!" Itachi called out to him.
Deidara turned around "Yeah>—".
Itachi cutt him off by pinning him to the wall,"Well tell me what's wrong with Shizuka".
Deidara gave him a funny look, "W-What do you mean?" he said nervously.
Itachi looked into Deidara's eyes and activated his Sharingan.
"... I can't say..." Deidara said without fear and got loose from His grip.
Itachi stood their puzzled.

Pain looked me up and down... inspecting me.
"What's that on your neck?" Pain's tone began to anger.
What?... I began to remember mine and Itachi's night together, I bet his kiss left a mark, "N-Nothing..." fear began to take over.
Pain got up, "It doesn't look like nothing" He held me against the wall.
"Pain... why do you always do this to me?" I asked him.
He hit me.
I fell to the floor and blacked out.
Several hours later i woke up in a familiar place...
It was where Pain Kept me.

I'm back where I started...

Pageviews