Saturday 17 March 2012

Itachi-- Drunk



Today has been a long day. Most of the Akatsuki were awaiting orders. While we waited I trained with Deidara. He made me work up a sweat, oh how he pisses me off with his so called 'art'. He took to the sky and sent a C1 bird my way, I got rid of it with a few moves, i tend not to use my Kekkei Genaki without real purpose. I trained all day without getting a single mission from Pain. 

Itachi went on a mission so i probably wouldn't see him until midnight... Kisame strolled in like nothing happened.
"Where's Itachi?" I took a stance, looking away from Deidara.
"He has to complete a mission on his own" Kisame answered in a laid back tone.
I remained speechless, what could he be doing? I zoned out for a moment... Deidara didn't waste this opportunity and sent a C1 my way... then BOOM!
It hit the right side of my body, luckily i managed to absorb some of the blast using me Kekkei Genkai. He laughed away at the fact he landed a hit on me. It wasn't completely my fault but i couldn't help but be pissed
"Fuck you, you piece of shit" I said gasping for breath.
"My art does come in handy" he chuckled away.
That bastard won one over on me,
"Fuck You!" I stormed out to find some bandages for my wounds.
That Night
I needed a drink so i went to the bar, You'd think i was an alcoholic drinking on my own... But I needed it. I drank to my hearts content.
Sasori came strolling in, "Is it okay to drink on your own?" he said in his emotionless tone.
"I guess so... I'm doing it aren't I!?" I slurred my abuse at him.
Sasori sighed "You shouldn't drink anymore... You'll pass out..." he pulled my glass from me.
why was i drinking so much? well... I have no idea why i did? I rested my head on Sasori's shoulder and told him I'm sorry... God knows what for... I rose up and tried to head to my room. Holding onto the wall, trying yo walk, I stumbled down the hallway and fell through a door into someones room... It was Deidara's... When I stopped and took a  moment to see... he was masturbating.
He stopped "W-what are you doing in here!? Get out!" he yelled in an embarrassed tone.
I closed the door behind me and smirked. From the silence I guess he was shocked. I walked towards him and put my leg over him.
"what are yo—" I cut him off with a hot kiss.
"shhh" i giggled. 
I lay my body close to his. I hovered over him for a moment then i Pulled him up at an angle.
"what do you think your doing?" he let out.
"I came to play" i giggled, i pulled my other leg onto the bed and had his man hood at my entrance.
"You piss me off" I snarled.
I grabbed his hair and fucked him through my trousers. I guess he didn't mind... He didn't tell me to stop. I rocked my hips back and forth on his manhood. Deidara moaned. I just giggled in my drunkenness.
"Had enough?" I teased him.
"Itachi's gonna kill me" Deidara managed to slip ot between moans.
"No he won't I attacked you" my words slurred in giggles and lust. I crawled down his body and kissed his manhood.
"S-stop" he moaned.
I looked up, "don't piss me off" I snapped.
I took all of him in my mouth, blow after blow he moaned. He came in no time.
I spat out his cum, "I fucking hate you" I cleaned myself up and no a moment too soon i collapsed onto him.
The morning came, I looked around to find myself in Deidara's room. I snuck out. I had the worst hangover I've had in a while, I stunk of cum, sweat and alcohol... I looked around my room... 
"so Itachi didn't come back then..." I took my clothes off and my head protector covering my eyes, hopped in the shower  and cleaned every memory of the night away.
when I got out the shower I wrapped myself in my maroon towel and reached for the door handle... I felt like there was something wrong. I pulled a kunai out from the draw, I opened the door to see Itachi, my heart sank...
"where have you bee—"I was  cut off by Itachi pinning me my arms above my head, dropping my kunai to the shower floor.
"What happened last night?" Itachi was angry he had his sharingan activated.
"n-nothing..." my nervous tone probably gave me away.
"Why were you drinking so much!?" he squeezed my wrist tighter.
"I- I don't know..." I stuttered.
Itachi is so pissed right now. my towel dropped to the floor and he shoved his fingers in me, my body jurked.
"W-why are you doing this?" I gasped between each word.
"You need to be punished" He snapped at me.
His fingers played vigorously. I moaned so loud.
"what happened between you and Deidara" he snarled.
I thought shit... "nothing happened"... His fingers began to hurt me, but it still made me want him....
"I'll ask you one more time, what happened?" he was getting very impatient.
I still didn't answer him. My legs turned to jelly and I fell to the floor crying.
Itachi's sharingan deactivated and look at me with disgust. As i wept away on the floor where he left me, helpless and vulnerable. I got dressed and searched around the hideout for Itachi asking everyone, kisame to Sasori to Hidan. No one knew where he was, I ran up to Konan,
"Where's Itachi.. I need to find him" i rubbed my tears away.
"What happened?" she held me up.
"I-I've done something terrible.... where's Deidara?" I could tell this wasn't good.
"He's in the out door training room" Konan said in a worried tone.
I ran so fast... Probably the fastest I've ever ran in my life. I burst through the doors to hear kunai and shuriken colliding.
"what happened between you and Shizuka!?" Itachi shouted as he threw kunai.
"Why don't you ask her!?" Deidara sent C2 towards Itachi.
"YOU GUYS STOP!!" I shouted as loud as i could... Like i could stop them. 
They fought a while but i couldn't think of a way to stop them without hurting them both. They charged at each other.. I was forced to use me Kekkei Genkai. I put my thumbs together in opposite 'L' shapes and Created a vortex between them both stopped immediately, They knew how powerful this was. I released the vortex and fell to the floor.
Itachi didn't waste any time, "Why was she with you?"
"because you weren't around to please her" Deidara chuckled.
Itachi activated his sharingan. 
Deidara ran towards Itachi but the soon stopped in his tracks. I looked closer at Irachi and he was standing there motionless. Deidara's face looked petrified like he'd seen a ghost.
"No stop!" I ran inbetween the them.
Itachi didn't stop so i pushed him. "It wasn't his fault, if your going to blame anyone... Blame me" I shouted in Itachi's direciton.
"why did you do it?" Itachi deactivated his sharingan.
I guess he calmed down, " I don't know, I was drunk. He didn't stop me but I have no idea why i did it..."  a tear rolled down my face.
"Look I'm sorry I took advantage of her..." Deidara exclaimed.
"It was my fault... If I didn't drink as much as I did... and any man present with that opportunity would take it..." I explained.
Itachi looked at me... Not a word...
"Itachi... please forgive me... " I fell to my knees and bowed.
Deidara burst out " you're not even together are you!?"
I rose my head and faced him. "where the hell have you been!?" I yelled at him.
"No wayy... I new you had an eye i her.. but i thought you hated her...?" Deidara stared at Itachi.
I can't believe that Deidara didn't know we were together.
"everyone in the akatsuki knows" Itachi said emotionless as usual.
"That changes things.." Deidara walked towards us and kneels down next to me apologizing, " I had no Idea what happened between you two, I have been on a mission for weeks with Sasori... I'm really sorry" Deidara bowed his head...
Itachi moved so fast, gave Deidara a punch straight to his stomach. He coughed up blood... I flinched but he caressed my hair... 
"and you... I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk again" he held my chin up and teased me with a kiss.
That Night.
I felt a bit funny so i got into the shower... The next thing i knew someone was in the shower with me... obviously it was Itachi.
Again he pinned me against the wall.
"So you're attacking me in the shower" I raised my eyebrow.
"Seems like it" Itachi said with a smirk. He kissed me up and down my neck and put a finger up me, he went nice and slow for a change... Then  I remembered what he said to me earlier. It wasn't long before I moaned. He picked me up and slid me onto his manhood. It felt like I was in heaven, feeling him inside me. He started to move in and out of me, everything that happened melted away. But the romance slipped away... He pumped me hard, yet felt so good, my head went back in pleasure but it hit the wall. Itachi held me head and gave me a mind blowing kiss that made me forget about the pain of hitting my head. With the hot shower beating down on us made everything wetter. 
Itachi pulled away form the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. He broke out a smirk... That wasn't a good sign, he gave me the most passionate kiss he has given me then pulled out of me, settled me down then walked into the bedroom. I got up and turned the shower off then walked into the bedroom dripping. Itachi looked all smug sitting upright facing me.
"Do you really want to get me started?" my tone filled with lust.
"I guess I do" he chuckled.
what was he planning? I don't care. I climbed ontop  of him and kissed his neck and played around with his manhood. He suddenly flipped me over. He climbed down my body kissing every inch of skin till he met me womanhood. He let out a chuckle... I knew what was coming  and before i could think he kissed and tease me.
"I really hate you right now" I snapped.
Itachi chuckled again... And finally took a taste. I let out a moan. He started with a circular motion that drove me crazy, laughing in between each jerk and moan I made, He stopped for a moment and watched me.
"what the fuck are you waiting for!" I wanted him right now he needed to give me what i wanted.
Itachi looked at me, he loved touring me. It wasn't funny this time. I grabbed him but he was too strong for me and held me down. He teased me with a kiss.
"beg for me" Itachi's voice came to a low tone. I looked at him... I didn't want to beg no matter how much I wanted him. He started to finger me again, and I moaned,
"beg..." he grunted, then he slid his tongue in my mouth.
This time went crazy. He broke away.
"Itachi... Please" I gasped. His finger went faster,
"scream my name" he grunted and looked at me.
I couldn't take it anymore, "I-ITACHI!" my voice trembled, before I hit my climax he pulled his fingers out,
"I can't hold back anymore..." he gasped.
"looks like you're the one that gave in" I chuckled in victory.
Itachi adjusted himself at my womanhood. This was what I was waiting for the best thing he could give me. He slid into me and we both let out a moan of relief, he pumped me straight away. Both our moans clashed against eachother, he pulled out,
"turn around" he could barely get his words out. I obeyed him.
He slammed straight into me, I moaned my loudest. Itachi drew his finger up and down my spine, he knew that was one of my sweet spots, he licked and kissed my back which drove me over the edge, he stopped. Then the next thing I knew he doggied me, playing with my breasts with each thrust, he went the fastest he's had with me...
"Itachi!" His name broke away from my lips, I hit my climax and my face hit the pillow. But Itachi kept going,
"I-Itachi..." I couldn't help but love the way he didn't stop.
"S-Shizuka" Itachi moaned, then he filled me with his seed and collapsed on my back. Panting Heavily.
"If I can't walk tomorrow... I'll kill you the first chance i get" I mumbled under my breath.
"You would never kill me" he smirked to himself.


~The Next Morning~


Itachi had already left... No surprise there. Like Itachi promised I could barely walk. I  stumbled getting out of bed.
"fucking Bastard" i muttered to myself.
after my struggle i threw on some pajamas and headed to the kitchen for some coffee. Konan was there.
"Good Morni—" Konan cut me off.
"I see you and Itachi made up?" she said with a smirk leaning against the counter.
"W-what do you mean?" I stirred my coffee.
"We heard everything last night" she chuckled.
My face fell into a Deep red and i lowered my head. How embarrassing, Itachi probably planned this too.
Konan laughed away.

Pageviews