Saturday 17 March 2012

A Itachi lemon--Party


I did it. I had actually done it. I completed a very important mission last night, in retrieving information about the jinchÅ«riki. People still wonder how I do so well since I'm blind... but that's another story. I guess the information was useful since they threw me a party the following night. 
Deidara run into the room. 
"PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!" his voice echoed throughout the room. 
I muttered curse words under my breath I just wanted to relax. 
The party took place. 
I can see Itachi staring at me. Hidan was hitting on me as usual throwing pick up line after pick up line. 
Deidara stumbled up to me "come on have a drink, celebrate!" he shoved his drink in my direction. 
"I don't like drinking it messes up my senses" I answered. 
Deidara frowned and carried on drinking. I got bored with everyone having a good time so I snuck off and went for a walk around the hideout. As I walked I could see someone ahead... it was Itachi, I walked passed him he grabbed my arm. 
"Are you drunk?" the words spluttered out my mouth. 
Itachi kept quiet and dragged me somewhere. He pushed me inside, quickly following as he shut the door. It was his room. I knew it was because his smell lingered heavily. 
"Itachi, why am I here?" the words trembled from within me. 
He pinned me against the wall. 
"Haven't you guessed?" He breathed on my neck. 
"T-this isn't like you... I thought you hated me?" my heart is beating so loud. 
"I could never hate you" He said softly as he kissed my neck. 
I let out a soft moan as he bit into me. He suddenly pulled away, throwing me onto his bed. Between our heated moments our clothes made a pile on the floor. I realised how far we went. 
I put my hands on his chest to stop him, "This is out of the blue... I can't do this" my voice rattled in fear. 
"It's what we both want isn't it?" Itachi kissed my neck once again and rose to look at my frightened face. "What's the matter?" Itachi stopped. 
"I'm still a Virgin..." I blushed deep red. 
The silence fell. He resumed "I'll be gentle" he said softly. He sticks a finger in making my body tremble. 
"If you didn't want this would you act this way?" he chuckled. He continued. Eventually I got used to the pain. 
"I want you," he let out a small sigh, his Dark eyes staring into mine, melting my heart, "I want you more than anything, and I will have you. No mistake." 
He shoved himself into me, making me jerk in the immediate pain. I bit my lip to take away some of the pain. I squeezed the tears out of my eyes. After I while I felt the pain turn to pleasure. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting more into it with every passing moment. Itachi knew, and I knew he knew. I told him he could pick up his pace, when he did I moaned so loud I was so sure that everyone in the hideout hear it. 
Itachi moaned " cum for me" his husky voice echoed. He pumped me harder and faster then I finally screamed his name. Itachi leaned down and gave me a kiss filled with passion, as he pulled away he moaned my name "S-Shizuka" It felt like hours before he came, his pace slowed down and came to a stop. He pulled out of me and collapsed next to me, shivers were sent down my spine. 
"I can't believe I done it with you" I rested my head on his chest. 
"Do you regret it?" he said in a saddend tone. 
"N-no... I'm glad it was you" my face heated up. 
He chuckled and kissed me sweetly, with that, I drifted off into a strangle pleasurable sleep. 

Pageviews