Thursday 5 April 2012

Neji-- Training Room

I was Training as usual...
Then a certain man caught my eye.
It was Neji,
He was probably the most attractive ninja I've ever seen.
We both had a past together, It's been years since We were together, even now our relationship lingers. I still think about him. Catching a few looks every now and again, It can't be helped since we lost our virginities to each other, that made everything even more intense between us. Because of our commitment in the ninja area, jobs became more demanding so it seemed it was better for us to separate.

After training all morning, I decided I needed a break and took a stroll around the building. As i walked around the corner. I  bumped into someone.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!" A male voice echoed.
We both took a step back and realized who eachother were.
"N-Neji..." I stuttered.
"Kasumi..." Neji looked at me.
"How's training?" I said bluntly
"Good you?" He answered me sharply.
"Same..." I answered back.
We stood in a awkward silence for a while.
"I better get back" Neji said walking away.
I didn't say anything. Being cold to him and giving short sharp answers was my only defence against him. I know that if he asked me to be his I'd say yes in a heart beat.
I went back and continued my training until the afternoon.
I walked around the village for a while, enjoying the fresh air.. There he was... Neji. We both looked at eachother and carried on walking, There was definitely some tension left between us, I doubt that will disappear anytime soon.
I met up with everyone in the evening at Sakura's house. And the AGAIN I met with Neji.
"How's everyone been!?" Naruto burst in the room full of energy as usual.
We all chatted between ourselves.
"I have an idea! Let's play spin the bottle!" Ino and her bright ideas.
Everyone agreed to play. after a while of me praying that it wouldn't land on me hand absolutely no effect, It landed on me and my heart sank. I know they will ask me something to do with Neji
"Do you still have feelings for Neji" Ino asked me with the biggest grin I've ever seen her wear
"No..." I answered sharply.
Everyone gasped at how blunt I was, staring back and forth between me and Neji. He didn't even react to what I said not even a flicker of emotion. But his stare on me burned.
"Really...?" Shikamaru rose up from his slumber.
"I don't believe you" Choji responded munching on crisps.
"Honestly...." I lied through my teeth.
After the rest of the game everyone went their separate ways.

The Next day was everyone's day off. But I still went ahead and trained. I broke a sweat, letting out every ounce of anger I held onto from that spin the bottle game.
"Have you had enough?" Neji said leaning against the door frame.
It made me stumble a little, "How long have you been standing there?" I tried to keep my cold tone towards him.
"Long enough to figure you out" He stepped in.
"W-What do you mean?" I looked at him.
"Why are you so angry?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I Just am..." I continued.
Neji held both of my arms up, "You're forgetting that you can't lie to me... You're here on your day off, even the sensei's are in" Neji's tone grew stronger.
"I'm not lying..." I turned away from his stare.
"You lied yesterday" Neji answered me straight away.
"When?" a slight blush fell to my cheeks.
"I know you still have feelings for me... Don't think for a second your stares go unnoticed" A smirk appeared on his face.
"I.." I couldn't bring myself to deny him. What he said was true on every level.
He leaned into me but I didn't move away and we kissed. Everything I felt for him melted through the kiss.
"And you don't feel anything" He chuckled.
He was Right, "Everything I Felt for you.. Never went away" I answered him.
He let go of my wrists and we melted into a Kiss until we reached the floor.
"Are we really going to do this on the floor?" I tugged at his belt.
"Looks like we are..." He chuckled.
I already undressed him completely.
"I can't believe after all this time..." I was speechless.
" My feelings towards you didn't disappear either" We kissed me as he undressed me.
As each layer came off it was like we fell more and more inlove.
Neji found my sweet spot in the crease of my neck, whispering sweet nothings in between each kiss. It seemed more natural than anything.
When we were both ready he entered me. I pulled him down into a kiss. He started to move inside me, a moan left us both.
"I love you so much" I reached for his hair.
"I love you too" He lay into a hug.
As he moved within me I could tell he'd gotten bigger. A loud moan left me, I covered my mouth in surprise. Neji just chuckled, this was his que to move faster. And he did. Our moans and pants twisted into a sweet melody. With my climax approaching I squeezed his shoulders and came with Neji following shortly. We lay together for a while.
"If anyone came in now I'd die" I chuckled as i twirled his hair between my fingers.
"Don't worry nones here... How do we tell the others?" He chuckled.
"I Don't know... I'm sure they can figure it out" I pulled Neji into a kiss.

Pageviews