Tuesday 22 May 2012

Chapter 1- First encounter


"You're in my spot"
My was pricked up and I turned to face the sound, I couldn't tell who it was.
"You can sit down, I'm not moving..." I said crossing my legs.
He was a bit hesitant at first but the boy lay down a few feet away from me.
"So this is your reserved spot?" I asked. Why would anyone sit and do nothing?
"cloud watching" He answered.
"Why would you sit doing nothing watching clouds?" I asked questionably.
"That's the point, you don't have to think or do anything... Just watch" He said relaxing into the grass.
"Hmm... I wonder" I said stretching my back.
The silence fell between us.
He took a moment to glance at the girl, studying her features. Long black hair with red ends, she seemed fairly tall.
I noticed the silence and turned to face him, but he was already looking at me.
"Er... Um" He looked away as I stumbled over my words,
"So what's your name?" I asked "I'm Shizuka Aijin..."
"Shikamaru Nara... How old are you?" He said closing his eyes when the clouds passed the sun.
"15" I answered.
"ah, me to" He replied.
"Oh" I began to get nervous.
"Look that one looks like a boar" He said pointing to the sky.
I chuckled with a hint of anger, Was this fool trying to make a joke?
"Huh?" He said examining me properly "You're blind!" He said surprised
"Didn't you look at me properly?" I said point to my head protector covering my eyes.
"S-sorry" He said lying back down.
"So what kind of jutsu do you use?" I said despite the awkward atmosphere.
"Why do you care" He grumbled. This girl is troublesome.
"... I was only making conversation" I said rather snappy.
"Sorry... Ehh, it's a Shadow Imitation Technique, what you?" He said in a laid back tone.
"That's pretty cool, my Kekkei Genkai is that I can create vortexes  " I answered "Can you show my you Shadow technique?" I asked with curiosity.
"Too troublesome" He muttered.
"Please..." I began to bother him.
"If it will keep you quiet, stand up..." We both hot up.
He made the necessary hand seals to bind me.
"Wow this is really impressive" I clenched my fist.
"To be able to move in the slightest proves you're strong" He said releasing his jutsu.
A large bell chimed 
"Ah I need to go... But I hope to see you again Shikamaru" I said jumping up into the trees before he answered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews