Thursday 10 May 2012

A Hidan Lemon- Game Of Jealousy

The first thing I do when i wake up is meditate, inner peace is essential. Keeping my emotions under control not letting them roam free. Ater getting ready, I walked into the main room. It was quiet for a change, so i sat on the chair with my legs folded channelling my chakra.
Hidan walked into the room and a grin appeared on his face. I didn't pay him too much attention, I blocked out everything in the room and concentrated.
Hidan stared at her for a while, watching as not even a waver came from her. He walked and stood infront of her bending down to her level.
I moved quickly to the disturbance of chakra, pushing Hidan to the the ground holding a kunai to his throat. Drawing a little blood.
"I love it when you get blood thirsty" He growled in a lustful tone.
As soon as i realized it was him I pulled my kunai back,
"You shouldn't disturb my charkra, next time you wont be so lucky"
"Ayee, I just wanted to tell you that we're having a party tonight and I want you to come... My treat" Hidan smirked,
I was still straddled on him, "O-okay..." I blushed a little.
The party went under way, I didn't know what the heck for but hey, it was Hidan and Deidara's idea. So as usual their powers of persuasion erupted and everyone ended up partying. Girls, Drink and strobelights.. not that i could see them. Even though I was blind, everyone treated me normally. Everyone except Hidan. He always tried to piss me off, treating me as if i wasn't beneficial to the Akatsuki.
I could hear the girls that were with Hidan, giggling away at their own expense.
Stupid whores I thought.
But why was I so jealous? Over Hidan? Impossible. I laughed out loud at my idiocity and drank,
Kakazu sat next to me, "Your profile says you shouldn't drink" He said taking my glass and finishing it.
"I know..." I sighed.
"Woah, that's some strong sake" he said making a sharp sound as he slammed the glass down.
I chuckled at his reaction.
"So what's a girl like you doing sitting alone laughing at herself?" He said turning to face me.
"... I'm over thinking stuff" I said chuckling folding my arms over the counter.
"What? Hidan?" He said edging closer.
"No... Why would I think about him?" I said unfolding my arms.
Hidan looked over at Kakazu watching him with Shizuka. It pissed him off.
"Because you're attracted to him" He said pulling his mask down.
"A-are you crazy" I chuckled nervously.
"Then..." He un-threaded his mouth, "You wouldn't mind..." He held my face and kissed me.
Everyone stopped and began cheering.
Hidan rushed over to us, grabbing Kakazu pushing him to the ground then dragged me out.
He swung the door to his room open.
He threw me onto his bed, climbing on top of me.
"What are you doing!?" I pulled a kunai out.
"Letting that bastard touch you, then having the nerver to stab me with any contact we make" He growled driving the kunai further into his shoulder.
As i felt the blood flowing down my hand, I flinched. Pulling the kunai out completely.
"You're a mass murderer but freak out at the sensation of blood on your hands" He leaned in, a millimetre away from my lips, "So blood thirsty yet scared of this" He kissed me.
"Don't fucking touch me" My voice quivered.
"You're not exactly pushing me away" He kissed my neck.
I began to get hot underneath his body.
"I fucking hate you" I said pulling up to me.
He chuckled.
"I hate you so much " I growled, pulling him into a kiss.
We kissed for a while. But stopped to get some air.
"You really hate me don't you?" He said sarcastically, licking his lips.
"Yes... I do" I snapped at him.
Hidan chuckled undoing my cloak. As each layer came off I began to get hotter.
I was left in just my underwear.
He began to kiss my stomach. Sending an amazing sensation all over my body. I grabbed him and flipped him over,
"You need to undress to" I said a little flustered, pulling off his cloak.
I undid every layer that restricted me from his bare skin.
I nibbled his ear.
He sat up changing our position so I was sitting on his lap, we began kissing again. I tugged at his trousers.
"Let me help you with those" He took his trousers off.
My hear was pounding furiously.
Hidan chuckled deeply, "I can hear your heartbeat" He said panting away form the kiss.
I blushed deep red.
"Excited are we--" He put his hands in my hands in my pants but i cut him off with a kiss.
"It's not my fault, you make me feel this way" I said pulling him towards me by his hair.
"Ahh... Hidan" I moaned as he rubbed my womanhood.
He licked my neck swiftly unwrapping my bandages. I felt so exposed, I shyed away from Hidan.
"You're beautiful, you don't have to hide from me" He said nuzzling his face in the crease of my neck. This embrace led me onto my back.
"I never... Thought that you'd treat me like this, let alone have the same feelings" I said, tracing my fingers around his define chest.
"Looks like you can't hold back anymore darling~"  I said pulling down his boxers. Pointing out his erection.
"Shut up!" He managed to say before his lips came crashing down on mine again.
I pulled off his boxers and he pulled of my pants.
He hovered over me for a second, increasing the intensity between us. Before we were both over the edge he slid into me. The feeling overwhelmed us both, he didn't move for a while.
"I love you Hidan" I said pulling his forehead onto mine.
"I love you too" He said stealing a kiss.
He began to move, pulling out completely then slamming back in. Our moans drained out the loud music.
I squeezed down on his shoulder to let him know i wasn't going to last any longer.
"Not yet..." He panted, changing out position so I was on his lap again.
He gave me a hug and started again. His head leaned back, I took this moment to steal a kiss.
We both worked together to reach our climax. We screamed each others names when we did.
"Hidan... I love you so much" I said kissing him with all the energy I had left.
"I love you more" He replied, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He pulled out the kiss, 
"And don't you dare let Kakazu touch you so friendly again" He growled grabbing my hair in an aggressive yet sexy way.
"I think it was part of his plan" I smirked.
"Son of a bitch" Hidan let go of my hair and began teasing my body again.
"You'll have to thank him later" I winked. pushing him onto his back.

2 comments:

Pageviews