Saturday 5 May 2012

A Hidan lemon- Satisfaciton

I raised up out my bed quickly just scanning my room. Something wasn't right. I grabbed a kunai and threw it towards the corner of my room, Hidan was standing... Watching me as the kunai stabbed through his shoulder.
"Hidan?" I asked.
"Shizuka…" he said, growling sharply.
"How long have you-?" I began, nervously.
"Long enough." He seemed steely.
"I'm sorry for stabbing you but It's not cool to sneak into your team mates room... You know where the door is..." I pulled the covers up over my body.
With a swift movement he tore the blankets away and I gasped as the cold air touched my skin. He crawled up the bed. Lowering his head and almost touched my lips; I could feel them brushing me as he spoke,
"And what if I don't want to?" He murmured in my ear.
I gulped loudly and began to tremble as his blood stained fingers ripped off my shirt.
"Can't you answer me?" he said in a sarcastic tone.
I sat up edging into the corner of my bed, my shirt open, buttons had flown everywhere. His hands trailed down my body until they reached my pajama shorts, where he tore them straight from my legs. I couldn't find the strength to back away, but felt my skin flush hotter. He began to move his attention to my bra and held his fingers under the strap for a long, long minute, before he began slowly sliding it from my body. I was pretty much hyperventilating by this time.  My head screamed masochist! at me. I crawled further up the bed, into the headboard. It wasn't that I didn't want to, but I didn't want Hidan to realize I enjoyed being dominated.
It was wishful thinking, of course he would realize how much I wanted him to.
He grabbed my ankle and sharply pulled me back down underneath him. He leaned forwards, so his lips brushed my ear just slightly.
"do you want me to leave now?" He chuckled, biting my earlobe.
I whimpered, melting under his hands. I felt a rush of air and realized he had snapped the back of my bra and it had fallen away, gone somewhere in the room, His greed began to grow bigger and bigger until he couldn't contain himself any longer. He ran his hands slowly up my chest, over my breasts. He pinched my nipples roughly. Making me arch my back into him. He liked the sight of seeing me helpless against his firm grasps, And it aroused me even more.
He tutted me. "Shizuka…" he growled. "If you don't stop moving and moaning I'll leave... Do you want that?" He said chuckling at the authority he had over me.
I shook my head miserably. I wanted him more than ever.
"Good girl." He smirked.
His hands fluttered down to my pants and skimmed the waistline, I tried not to moan in despair as he slowly pulled them down my legs. He grew impatient and ripped the material from my thighs.
He breathed in my smell as he ran his nose along my inner thigh. I shivered and tried to hold myself in even though my skin was aching for his touch. He was skimming my skin with the tips of his fingers. His fingers creeped and teased around my womanhood, I couldn't help myself. I moved my hips upwards towards his hands and moaned loudly. He got up throwing my shirt at me and I put it on, covering it down to my knees. I propped myself onto my elbows.
"I told you I'd leave." He said, straightening his cloak.
He began walking towards the door. I jumped off of the bed, slamming him into the wall.
"Don't you dare, you bastard!" I shouted.
He grasped my wrists and swirled us around and slamming me into the wall forcefully. He clenched my wrists hard. I cried out in pain, but I was having a hard time controlling the growing feeling between my legs. I groaned and moved my hips forwards. He pressed his hips against mine and pushed me back into the wall. He pulled on my hair and I cried at the shock.
"I don't want you to leave." My voice trembling with lust.
He smiled against my throat and kissed it gently. "Then I won't."
I closed my eyes in ecstasy; his kiss on my neck drew blood. His hand worked its way pushing my shirt one to side. His touch made me gasp.
"How badly do you want me to satisfy you?" He chuckled, shoving two fingers inside of me.
I whimpered in satisfaction. He pumped his fingers in and out faster and faster filling me. His thumb found my sensitive spot and pressed down hard. I screeched. He continued thrusting his fingers in and out. Before I realized what was happening he was sliding down my body. His tongue ran over my womanhood pulling me closer into his mouth. I yelped.
He grabbed hold of my thighs, to hold me up as the tsunami of pleasure rolled over me.
"Now will you be a good girl and do what you're told?" he asked, as my back slid down the wall and we came face to face. I nodded, realizing that tears were sliding down my face. He leaned forwards and licked my face, taking the tears. He clasped my chin in his hand and brought me towards his lips. In his kiss I could taste my tears mixed with the remains of my fluids, not the most pleasant but I felt myself getting wetter.
"You bad girl, getting aroused by the taste of yourself." Hidan scolded.
He hoisted us up and threw me back down on the bed, ripping the shirt off again. His clothes were gone in a moment and he was on top of me quickly. He was inside of me within seconds, tearing into my skin. I screamed in pain.
"Are you ok?" he asked, worriedly, stopping.
"I... I'm fine, Please…carry on!" I whispered, desperately. 
His first few thrusts were slow and painful, but as he picked up the pace I felt and intensity begin to build in me. I moaned beneath him. His fingers began teasing me even more. I grabbed his shoulders tightly.
"Not yet" he ordered. "Not yet…"
I moaned in pleasure and held onto my edge as he approached his, grunting and moaning. He was wild, like a savage animal.
His voice cracked as he came. I let the orgasm overtake me. I collapsed on his chest, panting heavily. He wrapped his arms around me. Silence.
"Satisfied?" he asked, devilishly.
I smirked into his chest and closed my eyes.
"Yes, I hope you don't tease me like that again" I laughed.
He chuckled. "Next time maybe I won't frighten the living daylights out of you first." He smirked.
"You know something…I kinda like it. It was dominating….passionate." I trailed off.
"Didn't you just say not to treat you like that?" His devilish smirk appeared on his face again.
"Shut up" I said kissing the wound i gave him.

Pageviews