Tuesday 22 May 2012

A Hidan Smut-- My pet

I was the daughter of two strong shinobi and two talented older sisters. All the females had been successful wives, ninjas, and women. I always felt like the odd one. But after they were killed, I felt as if i was forever in a downward spiral. My blindness came from my carelessness in charging in and being weak. I headed into the darkness, anywhere to get from the pain. And darkness I found.
I rose up, finding myself in a bed, in a large grey room; The man leaning on a triple-bladed scythe.
"Heya, there. Do you always make a habit of getting caught so easily? I mean, come on. You were pathetic!" He groaned agitatedly in my failure.
I gasped realizing my forehead protector wasn't covering my eyes, I quickly rested my head in my hands.
I couldn't bare to let people see the disgrace of my failure.
"What's wrong there, chicka?" He joked.
"..." I stayed silent.
"You're from the Aijin clan right? We'd usually kill you... But there was no need, your bounty wasn't high enough, so not even Kakuzu wanted you..." His voice trailed off "Hey,"
He lifted my face by my chin.
"Somethings up. And it's kinda annoying the hell out of me. Why don't you look at me when I'm talking, huh?" He tried yelled at me, removing my hands from my eyes.
"Don't look!" I screamed at him pulling away.
A taller man with a strange aura entered the room.
"Don't tell me you're going soft on her" The man flattened his eyes.
"Shut up you old fucker!" He picked me up and carried me to a different room.
"Damn that piece of shit" He shook his head and ran his hands through his hair irritated, sighing.
"Oh, yeah" He focused his attention back on me.
"Sorry about that. Now will you tell me something?" He looked at me, hoping for an answer.
Tears began to well in my eyes.
"Whoa, whoa! No tears here! I didn't even do anything to you yet!" He seemed flustered, "Just, calm down and tell me what's going on Here. "
I needed to get all this pain off my chest and I finally agreed and I began telling him that I have no place left in this shinobi world since my family was killed.
"How about you stay here? I bet I could pull a few strings for you." He said embracing me.
What!? Why was this guy being so nice to me? I was left speechless
"Then you are going to stay" He stood up and threw me a cloak.
"My names Hidan. And, I'll only spare you of you serve Jashin, so, I'd do that if I were you." He said folding his arms
I just nodded my head and agreed.
"Good. And don't be afraid to talk. Only Zetsu And Kisame bite."
"Please return my forehead protector..." I said without hesitation.
He passed it to me quickly. I placed it over my eyes tying it tightly.
"Aren't you going to tell me how you--" Hidan began asking questions.
"no" I cut him off, I didn't want to tell the story.
"okay, okay sheesh, just... put the cloak on" He mumbled.
I put the cloak on and smiled subtly.
"Suits you, sexy. But I bet you'd look better without anything on." He said with a smirk.
"What's this? Don't tell me you adopted this pet" A disappointed Sigh came from the door.
"Kakuzu, shut your God damned mouth and Stay out of my business!" Hidan seemed pissed again.
He grabbed Me by my arm roughly and took me into the room, slamming the door. His face facing the floor.
"Damn you." his shoulders began to shake violently. 
"I don't know what it is about you." He stuttered. 
I turned towards him, questions what was happening. I did seem like this wasn't normal for them two so walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. He turn around immediately, facing me.
A heat filled my cheeks. He grabbed my shoulders, placing his lips on mine.
He held me tight, unnoticeably moving towards a couch. We fell backwards into it. He grinned, placing his hand in my cheek and landing another kiss more roughly this time. He stifled a groan as he began tracing the outline of my collar with his tongue. 
He grinned, still kissing my neck, and working his way around, "You smell nice." 
I could feel his mischievous grin. His tongue swirled around inside my mouth, his hands caressing my sides. 
He placed his mouth on mine, stealing any breathe I had left. 
He began to remove his clothes and allowed our bodies to feel eachother and merge into one. He held me so close, making me moan. 
"It's okay. I think I made the right choice." his tongue invaded my mouth again, this time I faught back, finally winning. Our heartbeats were in sync. 
He rested his head on my chest and let out a deep breath. 
It was over, and he held me close. 
"You're my pet now" He kissed my forehead.
I may have finally found a place to belong.

Pageviews