Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Genma Lemon- Teachers


I work at the academy on my days off, I usually teach kids defence. Students began filling the classroom. I was being observed by Genma today. Only the gods would strike me with such bad luck. we've never been able to get along... I don't really know why. A little before the class came to and end he wasn't there.

"Genma-Sensei left a while ago" one of the kids pointed to his empty chair.
"Good riddance" I muttered.
The bell rang and the kids cheered, thanking me then running off to practice what I taught them.
After going through each student and how much process they've made, I walked out carrying the pile papers. Genma was walking towards me. We both pass each other in the hallway, like normal, Mumbling under my breath as he did the same. On my way out he's standing in the hallway, leaning on one of the walls.
I ignored him, walking straight past him. He grabbed me by the arm, pushing me against the wall.
"What are you doing?" I growled dropping my bag.
"Getting your attention" He answered without hesitation.
I laughed. “Let go, Now's not the time for this.”
“Not the time for this? Why because the Hokage and the others will come down these halls soon?” He presses his lips against mine, and I kiss back, his lips warm and soft. He linked his fingers with mine, slipping his tongue past my lips and into my mouth.
I managed to break out the kiss, "What are you doing!? You hate my guts" I said catching my breath.
"Who said I hated you? Teasing you is--" He dragged me off into a classroom.
Tsuande, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and some of the team leaders walked down the hallway talking amongst themselves.
He continued and made his way to my neck, biting down lightly and sucking hard. making my moan,
He pulled back to look at me. “enjoying yourself?” he mumbles, voice dripping with lust.
"N-No..." I said rejecting the idea I was about to loose myself.
"Liar" he mumbles, grabbing My waist.
Before I knew it our clothes were off. I sat on the table waiting for him, He crept closer. I Moaned when I could feel the tip press against my opening, I resisted every urge to just slam my hips down, wanting to feel him buried deep inside me. He must have read my mind. He slammed into me, making me moan his name in pure pleasure.
"You wouldn't want everyone coming in here seeing this would you?" He chuckled because of the sealed moans coming from my throat every few seconds. He watched my reaction, that's what he does. He lets me lead, only to watch me. Like his own private show.
Time and time again our hips met, feeling the pressure building up and the pleasure coiling inside me until i felt over come, He knew I was too weak to finish this.
“Would you like me to slow down?” he asked.
I shook my head frantically, almost begging. He laughed slightly and nodded, thrusting fast and hard. My voice excited him only making him go faster, wanting to hear my voice and the pleasure that rips through me. Genma made one more perfect thrust making us both scream out.
He collapsed on top of me.
"Do you still think I hate you?" Genma said panting pulling out of me.
I blushed deeply.
"I guess there's your answer... Start getting dressed before someone sees us" Genma said almost half dressed.
When we were both fully clothed we walked out together. We were caught by jiraiya on our way out.
He looked us both up an down.
Goddammit we'll be caught for sure. i nudged Genma.
"Why are you two here so late?" Jiraiya stared with looks of suspicion in his eyes.
"Just help Shizuka-san with her papers..." Genma answered.
"Hmm..." Jiraiya looked closer at us.
"W-What are you looking at!" I shouted pointing my finger in his face.
"They call me Pervy-Sage for a reason ya'know" He raised an eyebrow smirking like he knew a secret.
We both froze for a moment.
"...Ha! The look on your faces" He laughed uncontrollably.
"Okay, we'll be on our way" Genma said, both of us walking towards the door faster.
"Next time find a room!" Jiraiya cackled as we both ran to the exit.

2 comments:

  1. O//O LMFAO! Found out by Jiriah....*Bursts out laughing like an idiot* Hot and Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O///O *die of nosebleed*

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews