Thursday 9 August 2012

A Naruto lemon- My Routine



I was sitting home alone. Cleaning my weapons, I do it as a daily routine. I place them neatly into my pouch. There was a knock at the door. I raised an eyebrow and got up, as I walked towards the door I could tell who it was. Naruto Uzumaki. I opened the door.
"Naruto..." I tried not to sound to happy
He smiled "Hey Shizu, I kinda got bored and decided to come over!" He placed his hand on my shoulder.
"I wish you would have told me sooner. My weapons are all over the place... My routine ..." I began to mumble towards the end of my sentence.
"I'll... come back later then..." Naruto slumped a little.
"No.. No it;d okay, just give me a heads up next time so i can put my stuff away" I blushed a little at how stupid I sounded.
"So what do you have planned today?" Naruto found himself looking around the living room then taking a seat.
"I've almost finished putting my weapons away, I was about to head to the shower" I said placing a hand in my pocket.
"Ahh, go on then" He said resting his head back.
"I can go later... I mean it doesn't really matter" I began to walk towards the chair.
"It's fine I'm the one that came without telling you" Naruto pointed towards the bathroom.
I walked down my hallway then into the bathroom. Taking off my blindfold, shoes then clothes jumping into the shower.
As I washed a trickle of soap trailed from my hairline into my eye. I growled, squeezing my eyes shut, I began to feel for a towel. My hand couldn't seem to find one, so I reached further, and further. Until I fell. I gasped, My wrist and the corner of the counter connected. I grunted and grasped my wrist squeezing it tightly. I began to feel the warm gush of blood, and the heavy smell of iron filled the air.
"Shizuka?" Naruto knocked on the door from outside as he jiggled the door knob.
"I... I just hit my wrist it's nothing..." I gasped from the pain.
"Are you bleeding?" I heard the worry in his voice.
"Just a little... I'll be fine" I tried to stop the blood.
"Shizuka... Open the door" His voice deepened.
"N-No!" I shouted out of embarrassment.
"I don;t care if you're naked!" He rattled the door more.
I fumbled around and i found the towel on the floor. As soon as i opened the door Naruto came in, seating me against the bath.
"Where do you keep the bandages?" He said holding my wrist.
"Top of the cupboard" I pointed towards it.
He found the bandages. He set it next to me, and dampened a cloth pressing it against my wound.
I winced as he applied pressure.
"Are you okay?" He looked down at me.
"Yeah" I answered him quickly, blushing keeping my head down.
He chuckled nervously " I just realized you don't have your blindfold on" He said worrying about making this comment.
"Just... Don't look okay" My voice chocked a Little.
His hands began to get hot.
"What's the matter?" I asked as he finished the wrapping.
"Uh... Your towel..." Naruto's hands as hot as fire.
The cold air touched my breasts.
"S-Sorry" I said pulling it up, I blushed like crazy.
"It's okay" He chuckled.
The shower was still running, I didn't notice how close Naruto was to me. I started to think about the situation we were in. I could feel his warm breath crashing on my forehead.
"N-Naruto... Don't look at me" My voice shook.
"Fine..." He said closing his eyes. How cute. He leaned into me and I closed the gap, using my injured hand to support me. Our lips finally met, it was sweet and gentle yet lustful and needy. I wrapped my arms around his neck, our kiss fell deeper. He smirked. I loosened my grip to talk.
"You can open your eyes now..." I blushed even more.
"Are you sure?" He whispered.
"I don't care... You can look" I rested my hand on his face.
He opened his eyes and didn't make a sound.
"...  I wish I could look at you..." I trembled a little.
"You already are, you see without seeing, Isn't that what your Sensei told you when you were younger?" He pulled me up closer.
"You remember me telling you that? That was so long ago" I held his face.
"I remember everything you've said to me" He whispered finally kissing me,
This time the kiss was  deeper and filled with more passion. Naruto kicked his foot into the door closing it. I could feel  the warmth on my cheeks, and my towel fell again.
"Are you sure you want to continue?" Naruto said pulling out the kiss.
I nodded. Naruto smiled ad kissed me again, I could feel his hand traveling slowing from my hip to my right womanhood  putting his fingers inside me. I gasped as his tongue entered my mouth. Rubbing it against mine. Is was a battle now and I was winning, I was overcome with pleasure, Naruto pulled his fingers out licking them clean. Naruto placed my hands gently on his chest, I began unzipping his jacket, taking off his top, exploring his well toned body.
"You're a virgin aren't you?" Naruto asked this awkward question.
"Y-Yes..." I coughed a little. "You're one to right?" I chuckled nervously.
"O-Of course... Then... You wouldn't mind me--" 
I silenced him by taking hold of his member through his trousers. "I remember when we were kids... back when everyone was afraid of you. And you ran around topless with your seal on show..." I kissed his stomach.
"Y-Yeah?" He held back a moan.
"You're no longer that kid.." I unzipped his trousers revealing his hardening member through his underwear "The shower's still running"
"Get in" Naruto had on a mischievous smile.
I got up and stood in, while Naruto's pants flew across the floor to him jumping in with me. H smiled and pulled me close. I kissed him with more passion than before. Our Tongues started battling again, I couldn't help myself and my hand when between his thighs playing with his member, Just by a mere touch he let out a moan and I began to stroke it. I kept stroking it until I was satisfied with the moans that erupted from him. Then I leaned back into the wall, He stopped me and lifted my legs up around him. My arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He was smiling as he got closer to my opening. I could feel his hot member before me, as he could feel my sweet flower. He thrusted into me slowly, I winced and squirmed but my pain was blocked by his kiss. He stroked my thighs soothing me. He pushed a little more, drawing our kiss deeper. We waited until my pain blew over, when it did he smiled pushing into me more. I moaned, holding him tighter. He thrusted again, just as slowly, just as gentle. I moaned again with him moaning too. He buried his face in my neck placing kisses wherever he could. Narutos thrusts started to become harder, but still as passionately. My moans filled the room and I could hear Naruto moaning and grunting into my neck.
"Naruto... Faster" I tangled my fingers in his hair. He immediately started thrusting quicker. I tilted my head back moaning as much as ever. He thrusted again and I felt myself tighten around him, my hand digging into his shoulder. Naruto chuckled knowing that he pleased me this much. The warm water trickled down us. He hasn't slowed down once. My mouth opened, gasping.
"Together..." Naruto panted. His thrusts became harder and faster as I climaxed around him. I nearly screamed as I reached my peek and Naruto reached his. Both of us throwing our heads back screaming each others name. I'd be surprised is all of the Leaf didn't hear us. I felt his seed full me up, with a final thrust some leaving me.
He carried me back to my room and we collapsed into my bed.
"Naruto..." I cooed as I twirled my fingers in his hair.
"Yeah?" He exhaled deeply.
"I think all of leaf knows what we did" I chucked.
"it wouldn't surprise me" Naruto pressed his head between my breasts.
"Naruto..." I blushed.
"Hmm?" He hummed, making my chest vibrate.
"You're still inside me" I chocked a little having to say those words.
"Ready for round 2?" He nuzzled his face in my chest.

10 comments:

  1. oh yes sexy time again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... is she blind? Anywho, that was epic :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is ^^, and thank you! <3

      Delete
    2. Why is she blind?Naruto is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

      Delete
  3. that...WAS AWESOME!!!



    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweee que q<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nose is gushing blood

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews