Thursday 6 September 2012

A Kiba Lemon- Mating Season


"Don't hold back, Kiba! Pay attention!" Kurenai shouted.
"But-" I cut him off with a swift punch to the stomach, sending him flying.
"We'll leave it there" Kurenai clapped her hands together.
I ran up to Kiba to give him a hand "Sorry, She said not to hold back" I said grabbing him by the arm.
"It's fine... Akamaru" He answered me blankly as Akamaru jumped towards us.
"Look how big you've gotten" I smiled as Akamaru towered over me.
He started to get excited.
"Akamaru?" I stumbled a little.
"Come on Akamaru..." Kiba command him, pulling him off me.
"kib-" He cut me off.
"Sorry, I've got some stuff I need to take care of" He said darting off with Akamaru.
I growled throwing kunai into the ground out of frustration.
"Did you and Kiba have and argument?" Kurenai chuckled.
"He annoys me so fucking much!" I answered hooking my fingers into all the kunai.
"What's he done this time?" She sighed.
"He's become a little distant..." I said putting the kunai into the pouch strapped to my leg.
"Not paying enough attention to you?" She said with a chuckle.
"Its not that... Well it is but..." I struggled to answer.
"it's okay, everyone needs... A little fun once in a while" She said with the biggest grin.
"no... Not that" I blushed "It's like he wont even touch me..." I sighed.
"I have an idea" The amusement rose in her voice. what does she have in mind?

The next day I went to an early morning training training cession with Kurenai, to my surprise Kiba was there.

"Hello, I hope you don't mind Kiba here, He could use some extra training" Kurenai crossed her arms,
Liar! "So what am I doing today?" I sighed.
"Assassinate kiba" She commanded.
And In a moment I had a kunai to his neck and stomach, pressing my chest against his back, I felt the heat from his neck.
"Shizuka tone it down a little, its just training" Kurenai observed.
"Sorry..." I inhaled deeply.
"Now Kiba, Reverse it" Kurenai told us to continue.
Kiba grabbed my arms throwing me over his shoulder onto the floor. He straddled at my waist with the kunai scissored at my neck.
We stayed there for a while. I reached up to Kiba's face... I could feel that he didn't want me to.
"That's not enough for today" Kurenai pushed on
 I took my kunai from his hand and pushed him aside, getting my self up walking.
"Shizuka, I'm sor-" Kiba was about to apologise, I turned around quickly. I probably shocked him mid-sentence.
"Sorry-!?" I shocked myself by my sudden out burst "It's fine...""Shizuka..." Kurenai worried a little.
Kiba stayed quiet.
"it's fine really..." I walked away.
"What?" Kiba was oblivious to what happened."Young love.." Kurenai helped him up. "Let me try to explain"

I went to see him that night after I meditated for a few hours.

I knocked on the door to his house, hoping to talk him.
He answered. "Shizuka..." He let me in.
We went into the main room and sat down.
"I'm sorry for earlier... I don't know what came over me.. I didn't know how to finish.
"Kurenai told me the gist of your feelings..." Kiba hugged me.
"I'm not the one to express my feelings so... I'll try" I pulled out the hug "You make me feel like I'm some kind of poison or disease... no.. that's not right... You make me feel like you don't want me to touch you at all"
"I'm sorry, I didn't..." Kiba didn't know how to explain either."Why don't you understand? Did I do something wrong?"  I kissed him, My arms reaching around his neck, Bringing us closer together. The kiss aroused him, as they always did. But this time Kiba disentangled himself from it.
"I can't... Not now..." He said holding my arms.
"Just tell me what I've done, Have you grown tired?" I pulled away, My hand reacted under his trousers fir his manhood. In a few quick strokes I had it hard " He still remembers me! He still wants me-!" He yanked my hands away.
"Stop it!" He shoved meFor a moment non of us spoke. The only sound heard was the cicadas chirping, chirping.
"Sorry..." I said at last, in a heavy tone.
"No I'm-" I cut him off.
"It doesn't matter..." I got up 
"Shizuka...." Kiba paused.
"What is it?" I stopped.
He didn't answer, I scoffed and left.

In the morning I went to the market to get food and stuff. Hana and Tsume came to me.

"Hello Hana-san Tsume-sama, Is everything okay?" I said holding my bags.
They both looked at me.
"Yes. Can we talk to you?" Hana said.
"Sure..." I answered as we began to walk.
There was an awkward silence for a while.
"How do we approach this...." Hana scratched her head.
"Has... Kiba been acting strange lately?" Tsume answered.
"Yeah... I haven't spoke to him since last night.." I said stumbling.
Hana took at bag from me.
"Really?" Tsume answered stunned.
"Wow, It's not like you two to have an argument" Hana astonished.
"How long has be been like this?" Tsume gave a slight smirk.
"Umm... Just gone 3weeks I'd say" a hint of anger in my tone.
"Hasn't he told you?" Hana giggled a little."Eh? Told me what?" I was so confused.
They both broke out into laughter.
"He's in season!" His mother laughter roared.
"Season?... You mean?" I blushed heavily.
"Sorry, he did ask me... But I didn't think it was about you two. Strange. I told him the 'This person' should stay away a little" she chuckled nervously.
"It all makes sense now... Thanks.. It's... Such a relief to know that it wasn't me" I smiled.
"That's all we came to tell you, We should have told you sooner" Tsume smiled.
"No it's fine. I guess I'll be off to see him now" i laughed.
"Okay, take it easy on him" Hana winked, and they both darted away.

After I Went home to put my stuff away, I went on my way to meet Kiba.

Akamaru ran at me and  to me down in a tackle.
"A-Akamaru" I chuckled as he licked my face.
Kiba came running panting "Akamr-" He stopped when he saw me.
"Kiba..." I got out from underneath Akamaru.
"W-wht are you doing here?" He said nervously.
"To see you... Tsume-Sama told me what's happening..." I Stroked Akamaru.
"S-she did!?" He was more nervous than before.
"You could have told me you know... It's not like you have anything I haven't seen before..." I fluffed Akamaru's ears.
"N-not so loud" He tried to hush me.
"Or what you've done with me" I said it a little louder.
He covered my mouth, his hands hot.
"Embarrassed are we" I said sounding muffled.
"Sorry, I didn't know how to tell you" He moved his hands.
"When you need a release... You know where to find me..." I chuckled walking off. I hope my invitation worked.

The same night Kiba found himself walking to Shizuka's House.
"What am I doing" He said to himself.
'When you need a release... You know where to find me...' Echoed and echoed in the back of his mind. He found himself opening the door, His legs moving as if they weren't his. He reached her room. where the fire burned down to glowing ember. He noticed Shizuka straight away, in a small silk dress, She had kicked off her blankets in her sleep. He stood and stared, looking at the curves of her body aligned with the faint glow of the ember. He stood staring at her, drinking her presence. It wasn't his intention to be there, but his body acted first. He took he clothes of quicker than any time before letting them fall to the floor, the crawled onto the bed pushing her legs apart.
"Sorry, Shizuka... I can't control myself" He said kissing her between the thighs, making her murmur in her sleep.
He kissed her again, and licked at her secret sweetness, on and on until she gave a soft moan and shuddered. He thrusted himself inside her, almost exploding. Her eyes fluttered open. 

"K-Kiba?" I rubbed my eyes and reached around.
"Sorry... you said to come" He licked his lips, dripping with lust.
His finger circle my nipple. He took my nipple in him mouth and bit it till i gasped.
"I just had the craziest dream" I whispered.
"It wasn't a dream" He promised. As he began to thrust over and over till we both came.
"You should have woke me... And satisfied you properly" I said hugging him tightly.
"I couldn't control myself" He nuzzled into my neck.
I stroked his head.
"Kiba..." I cooed
"umm?" He answered.
"Its mating season" I said with absolute seriousness.
"Shut upp" HE whined, blushing deeply into my neck.

7 comments:

Pageviews