Saturday 6 October 2012

A Sai Lemon- Emotionless couple


Watching Shizuka train in the morning, is what he loved the most (Besides painting). The way she moves, gracefully, yet so destructive. When they first met, somehow he couldn't make any fault with her. He had always wondered why his heart pounded so fast when she was around him. He merely said "We're the same" How that became a confession, he didn't know.

I could feel his eyes burning into me. He is always watching me. Every movement, every breath. Sai is learning to reconnect with his emotions, since he was made into a puppet for Danzo, He is still grappling with the idea of romance.
As for me... The last person I loved was my father, and even he didn't want me... So we're both starters really.

Later on, everyone decided to go for dinner. When I'm around everyone I get this suffocating feeling that everyone's watching. Sai held my hand under the table. I know what everyone really thinks. Zombie couple, cold-hearted couple, emotionless couple. Pointless. We don't need other peoples approval... I've never needed anyone's approval...
"What's up my youthful friends?" Lee greeted us with a big smile.
We all greeted him back; By Neji, Shino and Shikamaru just a confirming nod, Hinata a shy welcome where she almost fainted, a huge tearful hug by Sakura and a hug and kick to the groin by Ino, for troubling Hinata.
"You seem very quiet... Not throwing insults at anyone today?" Ino said leaning over the table.
"No, Please don't ruin my good mood Ino" I answered her sarcastically.
"We're here to eat dinner, not make petty comments!" Naruto said with his mouth full.
"Sorry" Me and Ino said at the same time.
After dinner everyone had a chat.
"I'm going to buy some drinks!" Naruto.
Everyone cheered and roared. Lee was forbidden to drink since the last time he drank didn't turn out too well.
And as usual Naruto was the first to get drunk.
"Let's all have funn!" He slurred, dragging out fun as he leaned on me for support.
"You're always first to get drunk Naruto" I said struggling to hold him up.
"N-No I'm not!" Naruto wailed his arms around knocking a glass over.
I caught him. "Naruto you need to be carefu-" Naruto planted a kiss right on my lips.
Leaving everyone in cheers and woops. Shit!. I couldn't sense Sai anywhere.
"Choji, take him" I shoved Naruto onto Choji.
"No No No, you are not sticking him with me" Choji balanced him.
"NOW!" I shouted. That made him move quick enough. The problem was now that I need Sai after getting excited by that imbecile. When I did find him, Ino was all over him, drunk.
"Sai... We need to go..." I said in a low voice.
"Why so soon? It was starting to get interesting!" Ino said pulling Sai close.
"Sai... Please" I was almost at the point of begging for him to satisfy the ache between my legs.
"In a minute..." Sai said starting a new conversation with Ino.
"Fuck.." I muttered and walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Sai said looking abashed.
"Who cares? stay with me" Ino pulled Sai's face close.
"No... I need to talk to her?" Sai pushed Ino's arms away. Is this what they call... Guilt?
"Your sex is probably as emotionless as you-" Sai cut her off grabbing her by the shoulders.
"Don't talk down to us!" Sai towered over her.
Ino was trembling, he was meant to be emotionless... He can express anger well enough.
"S-Sorry..." Sai said realizing his sudden outburst.
"Go... It's not like i can snatch you from her anyway" she disguised her humiliation.
Sai gave her a look and left to find Shizuka.

That frigging idiot. Argh I'm going to kill Naruto tomorrow. I made my way past Sai's house. 
"I don't even wanna see his face right now.." I muttered.
"See?" Sai crept up behind me.
"Thought you were having fun with Ino?" I said in a blunt tone.
"Sorry... why did we have to leave so quickly" Sai cocked his head to one side.
"N-No reason.." I blushed heavily.
He pulled me close, kissing my neck "So... you made that face I like so much?" He chuckled.
"S-Sai.... No I..." I couldn't even think of an excuse.
His hand reached under my jacket to my breast.
"So you don't want this at all?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"Not here... In the open..." I panted slightly.
"Let's go then?" He lead me to his front door.
Before he even had the chance to think I turned his head and kissed him.
He swung me into his arms not breaking the kiss and carried me to his room.

Her skin was like silk beneath his fingers. He lay her on his bed breaking the kiss to remove her jacket and blindfold, pulling a small knife out and tore away her bandages. Now it was his turn to undress, Just seeing her desperate for him made him hard instantly.
"What's made you like this?" Sai said pulling off his final clothing. When it came to sex she was like a wild animal, ready to catch her pray, he knew it was wise not to leave her waiting.
"Shouldn't you be fucking me instead of talking?" The lioness was released.
"You're a completely different person when it comes to this" Sai done nothing but chuckle.
"We don't get enough time since you're always under orders from Danzo... But enough of that" She pulled him down to kiss her.

It was like I was hungry for blood, I don't know what came over me. When his thumb brushed against my nipple it hardened at once.
"Sai..." I groaned as his manhood brushed against me.
"I can't last any longer either" He panted driving into me.
As he pushed past my lips all i could do was bit my lip. Each time our strokes met each other it was like we became one. I knotted my fingers in his hair, pulling him even closer. We moaned eachother's names countless times.
Sai pulled away from me, and brought us into our deepest kiss yet. I could always tell when he's about to finish. As I thought about him coming inside me I tightened around him and he exploded. He says he loves my wicked smile when I feel him finish inside me. Thinking about that made me climax.
"Stay inside me" I said feeling the heat from our bodies.
"Shizuka..." He said hugging me close.
"Sai..." I panted, placing kisses all over his neck.
He pushed the hair out of my face, kissing me gently on my forehead.
"I thought you didn't care about me..." I said shamefully.
"feel for yourself.... just how fast my heart is beating" He blushed placing my hand on his chest.
He pulled out of me falling into one last kiss until we went into a blissful slumber.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww. I just met sai in the manga and I'm already in love here

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews