Thursday 22 November 2012

A Kakazu Lemon-- Tentacles


Every day Hidan and Kakuzu are up to something, snickering away.
I was sat cleaning my weapons with Deidara and Sasori. With them discussing who's form of art was the most  superior.
I heard a slither come from my right. I grabbed it and cut it off with my almost clean weapon. I threw it against the wall, flopping about like a fish out of water.
"Are you fucking serious!?" I shouted.
Scaring Deidara to the floor and Sasori to snap into attention.
"No wonder you bought her back, I love how angry she gets" Hidan chuckled licking his lips.
"Is this a joke to you?" I walked up to Kakazu.
"Does it look like I'm laughing?" Kazaku said unmoved.
"Do something more productive with your stupid tendrils or whatever" I turned, sitting back down. Starting from scratch, cleaning my weapon.
Kakazu walked out with Hidan cackling away.
"I think he likes you" Sasori said repairing his arm.
"Which one?" I said confused.
"Kakazu of course! Un" Deidara laughed.
"Why in the world would he like me?" I put my weapon away.
"He never pays attention to anything, and he seems to be paying you a lot" Sasori said looking closely at his arm.
"No way, he hates me" I coughed "You guys are being ridiculous" I walked out.
Later on I was on my way to Pain to ask for time off. Kakazu was on his way down.
I kept my head straight. Ignoring his presence.
We walked past eachother not saying a word. I heard that slither again, And fell to the floor.
"Are you fucking serious?" I stood straight up.
"What can I say?" Kakazu chuckled.
I grabbed him by the collar.
"If you ever touch me with your... tentacles again, I'll slit your throat open" I pushed him back.
And kept walking.
Before I knew it I was pushed into a side room, with the door slamming shut.
"The Fu-" I didn't have time to answer.
"I think I've been really patient with you" Kakazu's voice echoed.
"W-what?" I backed away a little.
"Do I have to spell it out for you?" One of his tendrils slid around my body.
"D-Did you forget I said i'll slit your throat?" I bit my lip.
"I'll soon make you forget those words" His voice deepened.
I started to struggle but the tendrils got tighter and tighter around me. I managed to get my hand free and grab a kunai.
"I'm going to enjoy this" He smirked, squeezing my hand with his tentacles till the kunai dropped.
"L-Let me go"I managed to say before one covered my mouth.
His tentacles began to undress me. I felt myself burning up, turning a dark shade of red, when i felt the cold air hit my body. His tentacles began coiling around my breast. I tried to bite back a moan but it escaped anyway. More traveled to my womanhood, wriggling inside my core.
I tried my hardest not to make any noise, but i forgot how impatient Kakazu was. He applied more pressure.
"Don't be afraid to make noise. It's only me that can hear you" He chuckled.
I could hear the humor in his tone. "F-Fine! I'll forget... What I said" I moaned.
But he kept on going, torturing me.
"If I knew you were a masochist, I would have started torturing you a long time ago" He walked closer.
"P-please... Stop.." I said biting my lip again.
He chuckled, muttering masochist. Then he forced a tentacle in my mouth.
My own muffled moans were turning me on. I never thought I'd enjoy myself in a situation like this. I didn't realise I was close my climax was... Rather that I wasn't prepared and climaxed. His tendril was take out of my mouth and my moan escaped and echoed.
I turned my face away from him, I didn't him to see my erotic expression. I just imagined that Kakazu wasn't there.
He placed me on the ground where my cloak fell. He removed all his tentacles from inside me. I inhaled deeply, catching my breath.
"I changed my mind. As a sadist I can't let you have all the fun" He climbed ontop of me.
Kakazu penetrated me straight away, making me moan louder than before. He wasted no time in thrusting quicker.
"Want me to go faster?" He said in a erotic tone.
I guess my facial expression said it all. He pounded me with full force.
"I coming" He growled.
I cried out when he came, Squeezing his shoulders.
"Are you still going to slit my throat?" He said in a satisfied tone.
"You're immortal anyway..." I blushed.
Kakazu chuckled in victory.

6 comments:

Pageviews