Tuesday 25 December 2012

A Kankuro Lemon- Train with me

I was at home doing some gentle stretches for my flexibly. I ended up in the downward dog position then there was a knock at the door that broke my concentration. I couldn't tell who it was.
"It's open!" I shouted form my awkward position.
The door opened. It was Kankuro. He seemed... Strange.
"What can I do for you? puppet-master?" I said in annoyance and sarcasm, pushing it into a cobra pose.
"Just wonderin' if you'd do some training with me? Cocksucker?" He chuckled to himself.
"You wish... I'm busy, maybe another time" I shouted again.
"Please!" Kankuro shouted.
His loud mouth annoyed me so I crouched, and as I was about to stand he trapped me inside his puppet.
"Let's go!" He said as he trapped me inside.
When we arrived his puppet disappeared.
"Didn't you hear me say no?" I said standing up.
There was no reply. He's gone!? I couldn't sense his chakra anywhere nearby. The place felt familiar... "Ah! The training ground but why would he bring me here and leave?" I mumbled.
"You make cute expressions when you're angry" He appeared behind me.
"Ack!" terrible reaction. 
 "Ready for training!?" He said beaming with excitement.
"And what kind of training are we doing?" I stretched my arms up.
Kankuro took advantage of the opportunity and kissed me. Holding the back of my head bringing the kiss closer. When I tried to push away it made no difference. He forced his tongue in my mouth and his free hand went to my breast, my legs... That was the final straw. I drew my hand up, striking it into his neck hitting a pressure point, paralysing his arm.
I got up and ran. Ran towards the village without looking back. I ran to the Ninja academy and stood leaning against the wall in the corridor.
"Is it your turn to take a class today?" A voice from behind called.
It was Kankuro. He stared at the scowl on my face.
"YOU!" I shouted.
He flinched "What? What's going on?"
"Don't touch me... You... You" I pulled a kunai out to his neck"
"What in the world has gotten into you?" He said acting the victim.
"Argh! Don't play dumb with me!" my grip tightened "At the training ground a few minutes ago"
"Have you gone insane!? I've been teaching here all day" He tried to explain.
"What..." I loosed my grip and fell to the wall again. I don't get it...
"Want me to take you home?" He asked.
"After today, no thanks. You'll probably try to finish the job" I growled.
"I'll bring Gaara with me... So you don't need to worry..." He said walking out.
"I can walk home by myself" I said angrily, He's treating me like a child.
I followed behind him and we waited for Gaara. He stood well away knowing my guard was so high until Gaara came.
When we came to my house I went it.
"Will you be okay on your own?" Gaara asked concerned.
"I'll be fine as long as he stays away" I stood in the door way.
He stayed silent before I closed the door.
I walked upstairs to my room, I need to have a shower after all this. When I opened my bedroom door there he was.
"I though I told you to leave me alone... How did you even get in" I took a step.
He grabbed my arm roughly.
"Kankuro! What are you doing!" I shouted.
He slammed the door and pushed me against it.
"You think it's funny to paralyze me huh? A whore like you should be fine with this" He cackled.

"What did you do?" Gaara asked.

"I didn't do anything..." Kankuro said confused.
"That's not what the atmosphere said. And he attitude towards you.. I've never seen her like that." He said thinking hard.
"I really don't know..." Kankuro said looking lost.
"Gaara, Tsunade wants to see you" Temari shout to them.
"Back to duties... Better head off before she gets mad again" Gaara said leaving in a hurry.
Why won't she understand... As he was about to walk away he heard noise coming from Shizuka's house. He broke down the door everything got louder, he ran towards the bedroom and saw himself attacking shizuka. That's why she was ready to kill me earlier.
The doppelganger had her from behind holding her head up in a deep kiss, tearing away at her clothes. He uses his puppet to get Shizuka out the bind.
"Find somewhere safe!" He shouts
"I'm not weak I can fight" She argued.
"His weapon has poison on it... take one of these" He hands her a bag of antidotes as she leaves.

I watched from behind, rummaging and examining each one.
"A little help.." I said sarcastically.
"oh right.." He made a shadow clone that helped me.
"Who are you! Why are you trying to hurt Shizuka?" Kankuro demanded.
The doppelganger chuckled, then it turned into evil cackling that send shivers down my spine, but then his voice became somewhat familiar.
"And who are you to question me?" The doppelganger morphs into himself.
"Kabuto" I turned my head in shock.
"You disgusting-" His hand began to tremble from anger.
"Just making sure Shizuka doesn't forget about me" His smart mouth as pissing me off.
"You used to be special to me, you asshole!" I screamed as Kankuro's clone held me back.
After that comment Kankuro let loose. And began to close combat. I fumbled in my pocked and grabbed a kunai, I waited for the perfect opportunity and threw it, I listened to the kunai cutting through the air, a faint whistle was heard before it stabbed the target. It wasn't good enough, it was only his shoulder.
"Goddamnit!" I punched the ground.
There was an explosion. A Strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around me.
"Shizuka..." His arms became tighter.
"I'm fine.. I just need..." I felt tears from my eyes.
"A-Are you crying?" Kankuro said shocked.
"No I... I hate stuff from the past is all" I composed myself.
"Come with me" He said picking me up.
"Where?" I ask confused.
"To mine to get cleaned up" He said blushing slightly.
When We got to his I got into the shower. Washing myself as if washing away Kabuto's touch. When I was done Kankuro had given me so of his clothes to wear, I put them on and went down stairs and sat next to him.
"T-Thanks for today" A faint smile crept across my face.
"It's fine, really" He blushed.
"So many bad memories were brought back today, i thought I buried them better than that" I hugged my knees.
"Do... Would you mind if..." Kankuro was nervous.
"i'll tell you... I fell in love, He was my first. He took everything away and destroyed my life and almost got me killed" I rushed "But that was a long time ago"
"S-Sorry I didn't know" Kankuro said shocked.
"It's fine, don't feel sad" I touched his shoulder.
He chuckled "This is a horrible time to confess my feelings"
I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck.
"No it's not" I said giving him a soft tender kiss.
His hand reached the otherside and it deepened our kiss a little more. The I pulled away.
"I thought... All this time I thought you hated m-" I put my finger on his lips.
"Stop taking..." I pressed him into another kiss that lead us upstairs.
When we got to his room I wasted no time and went straight to his bed. I straddled on top and started kissing him. He pulled my torn top over my head and resumed kissing. I grabbed a shuriken out my pouch and cut off his belt, he chuckled in our kiss then I pulled his top over him. His hand went to my breast. We removed each others clothing down to our underwear. i crept down his body and pulled his manhood out of his pants. I felt around him to feel how big he was.
"P-Please don't tease me like that" He said moaning.
I chuckled as I took him into my mouth as he squirmed beneath me from the torture I put him through.  
I worked my magic, as soon as I reached the tip, he filled my mouth and I pulled back from his member, with his seed in mouth. I had a hard time trying to swallow it but I did. I felt his finger brush my lips and he hoisted me up putting me underneath him.
"It's your turn" Kankuro said with a lustful chuckled.
He spread my legs and kiss me, slipping his tongue in, drawing circles. I pulled he hair as I came and he licked every last inch of me. WE kissed again exchanging the taste of both our fluids, turning me on even more.
We stopped and he brushed the hair out of my face and bent down to my neck.
"Feel my hot breath on your ears as I tell you what you are to do for me tonight.." Then he took it to a low tone, whispering all the dirty things he was going to do to me for the rest of our time together, it only made the ache between my legs grow more.
I pulled him closer, begged him to be inside me.
He whispered again "just so you know who is in control tonight" He chuckled, burying his manhood deep within me.
I began moaning straight away, and heard his chuckles of victory. I felt my climax coming, but i didn't want it to end. His grip around my body got tighter, I guess he was cumming to.
His final thrust came hard and fast resulting in us climaxing together, He kissed me again using his tongue with him still inside me.
We lay panting for a while, I curled up next to him.
"I wouldn't mind you being in danger like that again" We both chuckled.
"Neither would I" I blushed.
"Next time train with me" He kissed me on the forehead.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome; what is up with your iruka story I can't read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story was hot and the ending was so kawaii or cute

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews