Wednesday 30 January 2013

A Gaara Lemon-- Control

There was a crowed of girls, yet again. The Kazekage fan girls. It sickened me to even acknowledge the fact that He had this many fans. This Ruthless, blood lusting, selfish jerk let the Kazekage promotion go to his head. I got up and left the restaurant to the screaming fangirls. I made my way home, mumbling and bad mouthing him. Speak of the devil, who shows up? only the Kazekage Garra himself.
"Shizuka" He said folding his arms.
I don't understand why he ignores all the girls but me.
I get lost in thought, dismissing his question. He grabs my arm, and pulls me in front of him.
"D-Did I do something wrong?" He said in confusion.
"No I just want to go home" I answered with him not letting go. My temper got the best of me.
"Gaara, If you don't let me go I'm gonna-"
"Gonna what, exactly?"  He turned serious.
It was considered a crime to threaten the Kazekage. He chuckled when he realized I remembered.
"How about this" He said with a smirk.
"What Gaara?" When did he get this strong?
"You're going to do exactly what I say for the rest of the day, if you refuse ONE request I'll report you" He brushed his thumb on my cheek.
"Are you crazy!? I'm not your lap dog" I pulled away from his touch.
"Meet me in my office in 2 hours" He let go of my arm.
I left without giving him an answer.
In the end I did go, arriving 15 minutes early. During his hours he made me run errands, do his paper work, bring him coffee. The works. Like I was some sort of lap dog. No I became his lap dog.
When his night shift came he was no where to be seen and left me sat at his desk, finishing HIS paper work. I began to doze of and eventually fell asleep.
I woke up to a warm feeling on my shoulders. I struggled to move with the weight of someone behind me.
"G..Gaara?" I snapped awake. He didn't answer me, he only pulled my hair to one side and kissed my neck.
"W-what are you doing?" I grumbled in my tired voice.
I felt his hand caress my neck, slowly pulling my jacket off. I struggled a little more, but it was no use.
"Stop moving..." He whispered as his hand crept down my body.
He reached down and entered two fingers inside me, moving them in and out slowly.
I bit my lip, surpassing a moan. I didn't want to enjoy it, but I am, wanting so much more from a guy I hate? He pulled his fingers out of me.
"Gaara.... We can't" My voice cracked.
He kissed me again, this time using his tongue. With my mouth open in a kiss I couldn't hold back my moans. I felt his smirk in the kiss. He picked me up placing him on his lap, taking his place in the chair. His fingers started to work on me again.
It almost seems like her passiveness before was a figment of my imagination, she clings onto me as she tells me to stop but doesn't truly fight back.
"this what you really want, You're not fighting back. Just feel how wet you are" Gaara said playing with her more.
Her face reddened and Gaara chuckled in victory.
A small whine came from her when Gaara removed his fingers. She began to grind herself against Gaaras growing crotch
"No..." Gaara grabbed her to maker her stop.
"You're still under my control, my hours haven't finished" he stood her up and began to strip her. Throwing away her jacket, down to her trousers then shorts He took his time to remove her under underwear revealing her wet sex.
"G-Gaara... I can't wait anymore" shizuka crossed her arms over her body.
"What did I tell you? You're under my control. I'm going to make you beg for what you said" garra sat her on his desk, and spread her legs.
He buried his head into her wet arousal. She let out shallow whimper. He sucked and licked her. Working on her with his fingers.
Her thighs were quivering around his head. He let her climax, she done good obeying his every order.
He removed his fingers and she moaned loudly, Gaara quickly silenced her with a kiss.
"People are still working. You wouldn't wanna leave here unsatisfied would you?" Gaara said in a husked voice.
Those sounds... They're coming from me. I'm making those noises. He's reduced me to this. My body began burning up. My mind began to wonder, all the things he could do to me made me want him more.
"Gaara..." i cooed.
"I don't think I can hold back much longer" Gaara began to undress himself, freeing his throbbing erection.
I grabbed hold of him, I'm gonna make him pay for his.
My hand began to move on its own.
"I'm going to make you pay. Not for the torture, for making me your lap dog today" i grinned. The more my hand moved the heavier Gaara's breathing got. He felt like he was about to burst but he pushed me away, pinning me to the table.
"Shizuka... I can't hold back" He pulled my bandages away pushing himself inside me. I let out a moan only to be blocked by his tongue. His hands never left my body and my hands never left his.
His pace was slow and meaningful not fast and passionless. I was drowning in pleasure. His pace began to quicken. I though i was about to die in bliss.
"Shizuka..." Gaara moaned forcing the table to move.
He stopped for a moment nipples found its way between his lips. Getting to know every inch of her body.
"Gaara..." she pulled him up to meet her kiss.
Their tongues were in a battle once more, leading to their final moments. This time Gaara didn't hold back, thrusting at full force.
I pulled myself up, my arms around his neck. Gaara kissed me to stop my moans being loud enough for someone to interrupt us.
"Gaara..." i moaned in between the kiss
"I know" He gasped.
His last thrusts came hard, hitting a spot i didn't know i had.
I tightened around him and his finaL thrust released his seed into me.
He pulled out of me, bring me to lay with him. I felt him breathe in my scent.
"What happened to your cool and collected ego" I muttered.
"I don't know... For a minute all I cared about was you" Gaara's arm wrapped around me squeezing me tighter.

8 comments:

  1. Wow 0////////0

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Fangirls* ^////^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 0////////0

    ReplyDelete
  4. th-that was hot >/////\\\\\<

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT WAS AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shit,that was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoooooottttt!!!! */////////* Fangirls!!!! This Has got to be the BEST GaaraxReader Lemon I have EVER Read!!!! please make more!! there's not enough GaaraxReader Lemons in this world!!!! (Follow me on Google plus @ WINTER jammer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sexy as hell!
    write another kakuzu lemon please

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews